- Research in the field of public media law
- Specifically: Development of the legal framework for dealing with the fight against false information (fake news) within the framework of the BMBF-funded research project "NoFake"
- Research assistant at the Institute of Journalism since February 2022
- Focus on media and higher education law
- PhD since 2021 in this field, specifically on the topic of higher education communication
- During studies, already in-depth involvement in Internet and media law
- 2013-2020: Study of law at the Ruhr-University-Bochum; from 2019 especially elective focus area "economic administration, environment and infrastructure" with emphasis on media, data protection and telecommunication law, as well as energy law, environmental law, public procurement law and European economic law"; in the context of the „Schwerpunktbereichsprüfung“ discussion (seminar) on the topic of the legislative competence for the "Berliner Mietendeckel“
- 2020: Doctoral student in the field of media and higher education law on the topic of higher education communication as administrative communication
- 2021: Research associate at the Institute of Journalism
- Meckenstock/Schlüter, in: Gostomzyk/Jürgens (Hrsg.), Böhmermann, Künast, Rezo – Medien- und Internetrecht in 20 Fällen, 2022.